The Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC), also referred to as the Member Advisory Committee (MAC), provides a link between the Alliance and the Community. MAC members advise the Alliance on cultural, linguistic and policy concerns. They offer the Alliance a member’s point of view about the needs and concerns of special groups such as older adults and persons with disabilities, families with children, and people who speak a primary language other than English.
All meetings are open to the public.
If you would like to be a part of the MAC, please complete our online Contact Us Form or call:
- Alliance Member Services Department
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Phone Number: 1.510.747.4567
- Toll-Free: 1.877.932.2738
- People with hearing and speaking impairments (CRS/TTY): 711/1.800.735.2929