Please select below to view news and updates from the Alliance.
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) Trauma Screening, Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) Incentive Program, CalHealthCares Program, Developmental Screenings, Enhanced Directed Payments for Physician Services, Family Planning Access Care and Treatment (PACT) Services, and Value-Based Payment (VBP) Program.
For more information regarding this update, please click here.
The Alliance Community Outreach Center located at the Ed Roberts Campus (ERC) is now closed. Please click here to view the closure notice.
If you have any questions, please call:
- Alliance Member Services Department
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Phone Number: 1.510.747.4567
- Toll-Free: 1.877.932.2738
- People with hearing and speaking impairments (CRS/TTY): 711/1.800.735.2929
You can visit us at our main office:
Lobby Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm, closed from 12pm – 1 pm
1240 South Loop Road
Alameda, CA 94502