The Alliance is committed to providing users with a website that is easy to access, regardless of technology or ability. We strive to adhere to the most important guidelines set forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), allowing our website to be more accessible to a wider audience to better serve our visitors.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive alt tags.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the content of each page is still readable.
- Buttons on top of the page remain the same throughout the site.
- We use properly nested headers, allowing users to logically and easily scan a page using a screen reading device.
- Most pages are written to accommodate wide literacy levels.
Our website is a work in progress and continues to evolve. If you have trouble using our site, please let us know.