Overview of the Alliance
At the Alliance, we are committed to improving health in our community. Our diverse team works hard to ensure access to high-quality care and services each day. Learn more about the Alliance and our values.
Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online.
The Alliance is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of qualifications and merit. We strive to have the best qualified person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
We strive to improve the quality of life of our members and people throughout our diverse community by collaborating with our provider partners in delivering high quality, accessible and affordable health care services. As participants of the safety-net system, we recognize and seek to collaboratively address social determinants of health as we proudly serve Alameda County.
The Alliance will be the most valued and respected managed care health plan in the state of California.
The Alliance participates in E-Verify, a federal pilot program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
For more information, please contact:
Applicants interested in positions with the same title must apply to each open position to be considered.
The Alliance offers a generous benefits package to its full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance coverage. Other company benefits include CalPERS and company pension plans, and holiday and vacation pay.
As an Alliance Team member, you will participate in a robust Benefit Offering. Our employees take advantage of the following:
- Competitive salary
- Biweekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Employer Paid -13 Holidays (Includes 1 Floating Personal Day)
- Hybrid Work Options with the possibility of flexible hours (Position dependent)
- CalPERS – Public Retirement Plan (in lieu of Social Security)
- Pension – Employer contribution retirement plan
- 457 Plan – Voluntary Retirement Plan
- Affordable Medical health plans (PPO or HMO options) – Employer pays majority of premiums
- Health Savings Account (with PPO Enrollment) – *Tax Free Health Care Savings
- Dental and Vision – 100% paid for Employees (Dependent Options Available)
- Flexible Spending Account – Pre-Tax for healthcare expenses
- Dependent Spending Account – Pre-Tax for Eligible dependent care expenses
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Basic Group Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Legal – Access to legal assistance 24/7
- ID Theft – Identity Theft Assistance
- Employer Paid Financial Wellness (Coaching and Support)
- Education Reimbursement – Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Reimbursement – Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits – Pre-Tax payroll deductions
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident / Critical Illness Plans
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discount program (Ticketsatwork)
Alameda Alliance for Health is a qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
*Federal Tax Free. State Taxed. Please consult with your tax advisor for further information
Please see Career Opportunities to view all open job positions.
Alameda Alliance for Health
1240 South Loop Road
Alameda, CA 94502
Phone Number: 1.510.747.4500
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm