What do I do if I am temporarily outside of the Alameda County area and need medical services?

If you are temporarily outside of Alameda County (such as on vacation), you are eligible to get emergency services at any hospital. Please show your Alliance member ID card to the hospital so they know who to bill.

To learn more about your benefits and covered services, please select your health care program:
Medi-Cal | Alliance Group Care