You may feel down once in a while or struggle with your emotions when life becomes stressful. Sometimes the feelings are so strong and long-lasting that you may need to seek a professional to help you cope.

If you think you need help, please see your doctor soon. You can also find a behavioral health care provider.

Health Guides

Helpful Links

If you would like to receive member materials in another language or format, we can help.

Contact Us

For more information, please contact: