It’s important to take care of your mouth and teeth starting at a young age.
Follow these tips to keep your mouth and teeth healthy:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco.
- Limit drinks and snacks that are high in sugar.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups.
- Use floss to clean between your teeth daily.
CLASSES & PROGRAMS
- Alameda County Public Health Department’s Healthy Teeth Healthy Communities (HTHC) project helps children ages 0 – 20 in Medi-Cal connect to preventive dental health care services.
Phone Number: 1.510.208.5910 (all languages)