Substance dependence or addiction is the need for alcohol or drugs. A person continues to drink or use drugs in spite of problems in their life.

If you are concerned that you or a loved one might have a problem with alcohol or drug use, please talk to your doctor. You can also call the Alliance behavioral health care provider Beacon Health Options toll-free at 1.855.856.0577.


Visit our online listing of classes and programs, or select your preferred language below to download the listing for this topic:
English | Spanish | Chinese | Vietnamese

Care Tips

Helpful Links

Pain Management

Opioid Health Education Tools

Member Tools for Higher Addiction Risk:
English | Spanish | Chinese | Vietnamese | Tagalog 

Member Tools for Lower Addiction Risk:
English | Spanish | Chinese | Vietnamese | Tagalog 

To find a doctor in the Alliance network, please search our online Alliance Provider Directory.

If you would like to receive member materials in another language or format, we can help.

Contact Us

For more information, please contact: