Alliance Health Programs offers health & wellness materials, tools, classes, and programs at no cost to our members. These cover health topics that matter to you, such as healthy eating, heart health, asthma and diabetes self-care, pregnancy tips and more. We support our members so they can make the best choices about their health.
We offer Alliance members
- Advice Nurse Line
- Class Search – Classes, programs, and support groups
- Community Resources
- Language Services
- Live Healthy Library – Materials and program listings by health topic
- Member Connect – Member Newsletter
To request paper copies, alternative formats, or a different language for materials and listings of classes and programs, please complete the Alliance Wellness Program & Materials Request Form.
- Alliance Health Programs
- Monday - Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Phone Number: 1.510.747.4577
- Toll-Free: 1.855.891.9169
- People with hearing and speaking impairments (CRS/TTY): 711/1.800.735.2929
- Email: email@example.com