Want to know more about your health plan and how to get the most out of your benefits?
Join us for our member orientation class to learn more about your benefits. When you come to the class, you can receive food and a grocery gift card as a thank you!*
After the class, you’ll be able to better understand:
- Your benefits
- How to choose or change your doctor
- Your member rights and responsibilities
Our team is based here in Alameda County and speaks English, Spanish, Chinese, and Vietnamese. We can also provide interpreter services if your language is not spoken by our team.
For upcoming dates, please view our calendar.
To sign up for an upcoming class or if you have questions, please complete our online Contact Us Form or call:
- Alliance Member Services Department
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Phone Number: 1.510.747.4567
- Toll-Free: 1.877.932.2738
- People with hearing and speaking impairments (CRS/TTY): 711/1.800.735.2929
*Limits may apply
For more information, please contact:
Alliance Communications & Outreach Department